Do you feel overwhelmed, trying to manage your social media marketing, emails and website ? Are you struggling to find time in your day to focus on actually running your business? Want to create some nice banners or flyers but don’t know where to start? Have you lost patience trying to keep up with the constantly changing technologies and software? Or maybe you’ve just realized that your time is valuable, and you would rather pay someone to take care of all those little things you don’t want to do or don’t have time to do.
I would love to help manage the day to day details of your business, so you have more freedom and time to focus on the things that matter most – your clients.
And as a virtual assistant, I am an independent contractor, so you save money by only paying for the time you use and eliminating expenses like payroll and benefits.
I can help you with a wide variety of services and tasks, including but not limited to:
- Social Media Management – create and post content on your behalf on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
- Marketing via Social Media
- WordPress Maintenance – web and blog content updates
- Maintaining small e-commerce sites using Paypal, 1ShoppingCart, WooCommerce, etc.
- Graphic Design – creating eye catching flyers, banners, menus, invitations and social media posts
- Email Management and Marketing – creating email templates, import contacts, set up auto-responders, send and manage emails for Mailchimp, GetResponse, Constant Contact, etc.
- Data Entry
- Microsoft Services – Word, Excel, OneNote
- Familiar with many other online systems such as Wufoo, Unbounce, Dropbox, Google Docs
- And More!
If you don’t see something above that you need help with, please ask. I am always interested in learning new skills and expanding my knowledge.
Interested in working with me? Contact me here to schedule a call for a free consultation on ways I can help you with your business.